Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love, Love, Love

I love kind of a lot of things today. More things than normal.


I love that it's raining. It's so fall. And it's kinda cold outside--perfect scarf weather. The leaves are gorgeous--red and orange and yellow. I love fall.


I love that Gail has been making tea every day for everyone at work. Again, one of those things that makes me think fall.



I love my new herringbone tights. And I love that when I busted them open this morning, I found out that I actually got two pair, not just one. That was exciting. I love that I am wearing them with my new dress, which I also love. I don't know--something about dresses and tights just really make me happy.

I love this song by OAR, and you will too.

I love that I got to talk to Emerson this morning before I even got out of bed. She's smart, people. She counts and talks and is just awesome, especially for someone so little. Oh, I got to talk to Autumn, too. Subsequently, I was late for work, but I think it was worth it.


I love the Diet Coke I just found realizing I left in the fridge weeks ago.


I love that I am back off to Chi-town tomorrow...I gotta get an oil change--I'm actually taking Eugene (my car--he's quirky and kinda nerdy--a lot like me) this time!


And, of course, dear bloggy friends, I love you.

6 comments:

Bayjb said...

OMG you're back in Chicago! Dress warm. I love you too :)

I also have herringbone tights and I need to pull them out because they are fab!

Mandy said...

I love love lists! And fall too!

Anonymous said...

I like it when it is a bit windy and dismal out in the fall - this part of the fall - when there are still pretty colors on parts of the trees but there are already leaves falling and being blown everywhere.

E said...

Ah a happy girl...I love those. They cheer me right up too.
I am telling you: Chicago...go eat at Shaw's Crab House. Lower Hubbard. If you like seafood and have a hankering for a 1940s style nightclub this place will change your life

Tiff Hummel said...

...and you LOVE driving 12-passenger vans in 25+ mph wind down I-80 with 5 adolescents while sick as a dog! :P lol.

OR maybe you more so LOVE the fact you didn't have to return them! :)

amanda said...

I love you tooo!
And I also LOVE fall...
but no the rain! Ha.

And Chicago...I want to
go!