Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Friday

My random thought blog: Inspired by the one and only Sara Jane.

Friday: Thank the dear lord in heaven! I can not handle any more of this week. It has been insane, which also explains my lack of blogging this week. Apologies, friends. Apologies.

Headaches: Likely inspired by this week, the noggin’ is pounding in my ears. 8 ibuprofen have not helped. I am flipping TIRED!

Breaking Dawn: I have to get some reading done this weekend. I am putting it off and putting it off—mostly because this week has been insane. Also because I have spent most nights out with friends and reading wasn’t exactly on top of the priority list.

Contacts: My eyes are dying today, due to 9 days of 24 hour contact wearing. I had to literally peel the thing out of my eye this morning. Glasses on the face today. The eyes are a little sore.

Painting: I really want to paint my bedroom furniture. It just seems like so much work. Arg.

Death: If my coworker Andy doesn’t quit telling me to go kill myself, or threaten to kill me, I will probably have to turn him in soon. He scares the hell out of me. In fact, he just said, “If you write that, I will kill you.” Please help.

Pizza: Fun day Friday at the office. Pizza and breadsticks, here we come.

Chicken Nuggets: Drunkenly after my softball game last night, roommate and I went to Wendy’s and ordered an insane amount of chicken nuggets. So insane, I am too humiliated to even write the number.

My office: I already share, and we recently hired another person who will be in here, too. I’m curious how having three people in a space the size of my bedroom is going to work out. The newbie seems pretty cool, so I have high hopes.

The weekend: Beer guzzling at the state fair on the party bus tonight, or hanging out with little Emerson. I’m struggling with the decision.

Matt Nathanson: I love him. Pretty the World is my current favorite song. My office mate is likely sick of it. Hopefully newbie has the same taste in music…

Posting: I need to post this blog so that my faithful readers (love you all) do not think I have died.

Hopefully I will have something with a little more of a storyline, or something that has even the slightest point, over the weekend. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beer guzzling at the state fair via party bus rocks! If you're not there, I'm going to drunk-dial the shit out of you. Just kidding. Seriously.

:)

Stephanie said...

I'd watch out for Andy. Seriously. ;)

amanda said...

Nuggets from Wendy's...
delish.

That dude you work with...
sounds like a real creeper.

Guzzling beer...love it.

The weekend...hollla.

And pizza and breadsticks...
thats what I had for dinner.
LOVE Friday night pizza.

Dreams and Designs said...

My favorite number is 25. I just loved my 25th birthday it was so awesome. I can't wait for the 25th of the month. WOnder where I'll go for my 35th wedding anniversary...

Anonymous said...

FYI, the previous anonymous was NOT me!! I would NOT drunk dial the sh** out of you!! Someone has stole my 'anonymous' identity... hee hee, just remember, to be truly from yours truly, it MUST say GB! (and no one else can use those initials!)

Great blog, welcome back, I missed you! my opinion, definitely go to the fair! GB :)