Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hasta La Vista!

Alright friends, I am heading home to pack, as tomorrow, I am headed out for a four day adventure to New York City!
I am going to see Best and catch up on everything we've been missing in each other's lives.
We are going to drink wine.
And shop.
And see the sites.
And drink wine.
And go see a show on Broadway.
And wander Central Park.
And hang out in Times Square.
And drink wine.
And hang out.
And have an AMAZING time!!!! I'll be back on Tuesday and you can be sure that there will be lots of pictures and stories to follow!! Enjoy the weekend. See you soon.

9 comments:

E said...

Soak it all up Jamie. Got to Soho...you are gonna love Soho

Sara Jane said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Jealous, party of one right here.

have fun!

amanda said...

Have soooo much fun!
I love the city.
As your lovely
friend you're going
to visit knows.

Live it up! Do it all.
And looking forward to
the fun stories when you
return!

laurwilk said...

Duuuuuude. See you soon! I'm ready to get wine wasted so hurry it up!

Bayjb said...

Sounds like a great weekend, have fun and a save trip!

Anonymous said...

I imagine you are back in Iowa by now, hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it. GB :)

Auburn Kat said...

I'm jealous! I really hope my plans to move there in the spring go smoothly!

Katie said...

Hope you have a great time!!