Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a rocky start...

Well, Travel Season (now referred to as TS) and my relationship is off to a pretty rocky start. I mean, this morning, I was ready to go. I put my bag in the car, I filled it with gas, I was rockin' and ready. Then I got to work where I expected to spend a majority of the day before heading out--on a big date with TS.

Insert hours of rain and inches of snow and you'll find that I was heading right back home tonight. I mean, I don't get it. Yesterday it was 37 degrees and the guys who live downstairs put on their shorts and long sleeve tees, went outside and threw around the football--I kid you not. And today, fricken' snowstorm. Alas. No big date with TS. It was ruined. And, as I mentioned in my previous blog, I've done things that are more fun than rescheduling appointments. Bleh.

I mean, come on, TS. If you make a date, keep it. Don't give me this crap about too much snow and icy roads and stay safe--stay home! Whatever TS. When you get your head out of your arse, you call me. And to think, he slyly rescheduled for tomorrow. Pssh. We'll see if that works out.

So here I sit, watching Titanic, falling more and more in love with Leonardo DiCaprio, and building unbelievable expectations that TS will never exceed. I don't feel bad--it's his fault. I wouldn't be here watching this movie with my roomate if he'd've simply kept our date. That's right TS, that's right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, so sad, they so often let us down... That's OK, you're better off with Leo anyway!!! :) GB